This post is sponsored by Zola. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting our advertisers who help make this blog possible!
Let’s be honest, one of the best parts about getting engaged is registering for gifts. Is there anything more thrilling than coming home to boxes on your doorstep? When you think of registering your mind probably goes back to scenes from movies where couples wander around a department store randomly scanning items. I don’t know about you, but the idea of going into a store and selecting items that are meant to last years feels a bit overwhelming. Luckily, Zola has modernized wedding registries and made the process so much easier! Today I am excited to share with you what makes the Zola Registry different and why you need to register with them! Also, for a limited time Zola is offering Coastal Bride readers $50 towards your Zola Registry when you receive $500 in gifts – just click here!With Zola you can quickly register for all the gifts you want from the comfort of your living room. All of your favorite brands (over 500!) are listed on Zola including Le Creuset, Kitchenaid, Waterford, and Airbnb. You can browse thousands of items, compare price, color; you name it, without any stress. Zola is also chock-full of great advice. From helping you choose what to register, giving advice on registry items if you already live together, and what pots to select – working with Zola is like having a best friend who happens to be a whiz at weddings!Zola is the only store that offers physical gifts in addition to gift cards and cash funds! The age-old wedding guest problem of running out of registry items within your budget is over! Now guests can give you a gift card so you can select what you want. Or even better you can register for cash funds so guests can help you plan the dream honeymoon from flights to excursions and hotels.Not only does Zola make registering easy for couples they make it super convenient for guests! Zola takes any headache or stress out of the equation for older guests and relatives. Rather than visiting several registry sites and checking if items are available, guests can visit one site filled with your wish list items. Plus, Zola’s free wedding websites integrate with your Zola Registry. Guests can get all of your wedding details and buy a gift in one place!There are so many great perks about Zola Registry but my favorite has to be their 20% post-wedding discount. They are the only registry site to offer this. The day after you say, “I do,” every remaining gift on your wedding registry is automatically marked down 20% for six months. This gives you every opportunity to get items your guests didn’t get a chance to gift you.
A Few More Of My Favorite Zola Registry Perks:
- Free shipping and free returns. Yes, you read that right!
- Group Gifting – Zola offers, “group gifting,” so guests can contribute their chosen amount to larger ticket items.
- Add Gifts From Other Websites – Simply add the “Add to Zola” extension to your web browser for one click shopping from all of your favorite stores.
- Thank You Note Manager – Zola will keep track of your guests purchases so you can craft thank you notes without worry. Even if you exchanged a gift, Zola will remind you what the guest originally purchased. How neat is that?
- Exchange wedding gifts online – When a guest purchases a gift off your Zola Registry you receive a real-time notification. If you change your mind you can easily convert the gift to store credit instead. The best part – your wedding guest will never know you exchanged the gift!