We celebrated our 2 year blogiversary this past Wednesday! Instead of doing our weekly link roundup this week I thought I would reflect back on the past year and what Coastal Bride has achieved. I feel it’s always good to take a look back so you can appreciate where you are and where you’re headed. So here are 5 things we’re proud of in our 2nd year! Click Photo Co. via Sweetapolita
1. I am super excited to announce that this week Coastal Bride joined the Style Me Pretty network of collaborators! I have been a huge fan of Style Me Pretty since I started photographing weddings 6 years ago. I never thought I would be running a blog, yet alone joining their fabulous network and I am so incredibly humbled to join and to see what the future holds.
2. I have been incredibly lucky to have guest posted on several blogs I admire over the past year. From The Everygirl, Best Friends For Frosting to A Fabulous Fete. Currently I am really enjoying creating DIY posts for eHow and am excited for some of our upcoming posts.
3. Almost a year ago I started The Charleston Blog Society. My hope was to meet a handful of friends to grab coffee with and chat blogging. What started as a little group has grown into a society of over 100 bloggers. Not only am I proud of the friendships this group has fostered but I am always in complete awe of the different collaborations and networking our group has fostered.
4. Over the past year Coastal Bride has been lucky enough to collaborate with several brands we admire. I am so thankful for everyone that supports this blog and wants to connect with our readers on a personal level. I am humbled by the collaborations that have come our way this year and I can’t wait to share some of the upcoming wedding DIY’s we’ve got brewing!
5. Last but not least I am most thankful for YOU. Coastal Bride would not be possible without our readers. I am so thankful to each and every one of you that takes the time to read this blog, comment on our Facebook page and double-click on our Instagram images. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Now… if I can just get my hands on the cake above it will be a perfect week! 😉